We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to guide our Marketing team at a product software company MagneticOne.
What you’ll do
- Research and analyze customer personas, adjust marketing activities accordingly.
- Perform competitor research
- Develop and manage a multi-channel marketing strategy that incorporates SEO, email marketing, content marketing, paid search and display ads, Facebook ads, SMM
- Manage a team of 3 Marketing specialists and external contractors
- Plan marketing activities, budget, and short-term goals in alignment with the Company’s strategic goals.
- Control the creation of content according to Content Strategy / CX and UX (including but not limited to the corporate blog, YouTube channel, social media etc.)
- Oversee website management – WordPress, Hubspot
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns
- Analyze the results and report to the Company management.
- 1+ year experience in the managerial position in Marketing;
- English level – Upper-intermediate
- Experience in IT or digital products
- Experience in building lead generation process and delivering results
- Experience managing, coaching, and developing marketing team
Nice to have:
- Experience working with affiliates
- Experience in business development (working with partners)
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on your results;
- Dedicated experienced team;
- Full-time position, flexible hours;
- Cozy office in Ternopil or working remotely;
- Readiness to invest in your education & self-development.