Trujay is a national leader in the SaaS Data Integration space, helping companies connect their multiple SaaS solutions. Over the last year, we have grown at a fast pace! We have developed new technology and services that help companies with their data needs. We are growing and looking for talented people to join our company. We offer an amazing and relaxed culture, flexible schedules, and much more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, result-oriented and determined Junior QA Engineer (Manual) with experience in web application testing who will become a part of our team and join our project.
● 0.5 + years of professional experience in WEB manual testing;
● Knowledge of software testing methods and approaches;
● Knowledge of API testing;
● Detection, documentation and tracking of defects (bugs);
● Software development life cycle and software development methodologies
● Experience with Postman;
● Basic knowledge of SQL
● Good knowledge of browser dev tools
● Experience working with Bug Tracking systems such as Jira;
● Great interpersonal and communication skills;
Your job responsibilities will be:
● Manual testing of Web applications (mostly functional);
● Preparation of manual test scenarios;
● Posting and tracking defects;
● Performing bug-related investigations.
● Maintenance of the test documentation;
● Interaction with the development team: obtaining information, reporting errors found,
monitoring their correction
What we offer:
● Comfortable and flexible working schedule;
● Competitive salary;
● Various team-building activities at will;
● 24 working days of paid vacation.
● Language Sponsor Programs
● Education Sponsor Program – MBA, etc.
You never know what you’re capable of until you try.
Your experience important.